I love this recipe because you can double or triple it and then divide the dough into freezer bags and freeze it for later use. On the day you want to use it, take it out late morning or no later than lunchtime, and it will be ready to roll out and use for dinner that evening. It's that simple!
1 T active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 T oil
2 1/2 cups flour
(Note: I use 1 1/4 cups of white flour and 1 1/4 cup of wheat flour and it turns out great.)
1. Dissolve yeast in water. Add rest of ingredients and mix.
2. Dump onto floured surface.
3. Kneed into a smooth dough. (5 minutes)
4. Roll and press onto a greased pizza pan or stone.
5. Add toppings.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.