1/2 - 1 lb fresh green beans or 16 oz. bag frozen green beans
2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon instant minced onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon melted butter
1) Prepare and cook green beans until tender (10-15 mins). If using frozen, follow cooking directions on bag.
2) Toss green beans with all ingredients except bread crumbs, cheese and butter.
3) Put in 1 1/2 qt ungreased casserole dish.
4) Mix bread crumbs, butter and cheese.
5) Sprinkle over green bean mixture.
6) Sprinkle with paprika. (optional)
7) Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Caesar Green Beans