- 1/2 cup seasoned or dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Dip chicken in salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Drizzle with spaghetti sauces and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Original Recipe found here.